Two New Tries!

I just bought these two things at Target the other day. Here are my reviews on both of these precepts from Maybelline.
I absolutely love the Baby Skin Pore Eraser. I learned a little goes a long way. Before I put my daily makeup on, I put a very small amount of my finger and rub it into my cheeks and my nose to get rid of my pores. It makes my skin feel soft and it actually works. I have only been using it for a week but I already notice the size of my pores shrink. I seriously suggest this product to everyone. It has totally come apart of my daily makeup routine.
The Maybelline under eye concealer is great as well! Its pretty thin which I personally like because I don't like to cake on my makeup. It goes on very easily and stays on all day. If you are looking for a good drug store brand under eye concealer I think this is a great one to choose!

Comments

Popular Posts