MAC Amplified Oblivion Lipstick Review

For those of you who know me or follow my blog and Instagram (styles_by_sari) will know that I LOVE red lipstick! I have to admit that I have owned this shade for quite some time but only just tried it for the first time this weekend. Man have I been missing out by not using it sooner! This red lip stick lasted for hours at a time without having to reapply, which for red lip sticks is hard to find. I kept checking the mirror to see if it was time to reapply because I thought to myself "there is no way this color can last this long". Thankfully, I was wrong because it lasted all day! I could go on and on about this color but I don't have time to write a novel. I will just leave you with this: this red lipstick is officially my favorite of all the reds that I own (which is 6)!

Comments

Popular Posts