Origins Charcoal Mask




Man oh man, has it been awhile since I have posted. We all like the idea of doing a mud mask- so relaxing, good for our skin, but it's hard to get into the grove of doing it. You have the mess, fear the mud mask will cause a breakout, and just plain old laziness. However, I will tell you since I got into the habit of doing a mud mask once a week, I am hooked!

This week's mud mask of choice is Origins charcoal clay mud mask. This was a gift from a friend and boy did she hit it out of the park. I love this mask because my skin felt so soft afterwards. The active charcoal made my skin feel like it was actually working some magic while it was on my face. I let the mask dry completely before taking it off (approx. 25 min). But now that I brought up taking it off, that was only part of my weekly routine that wasn't so relaxing. It took me forever to get this mask off my face. I had to scrub and even use my finger nails a bit to get off the mud mask. But again it left my face feeling soft and clean.

Comments

Popular Posts