Elf Hydrating Face-Primer

This Elf primer caught me eye one rainy afternoon while I was roaming the isles at Target aka the most dangerous place for a bored beauty blogger. I truly think that Elf cosmetics is an underrated cosmetic line because It is not only affordable for everyone but is genuine good quality. That being said- here in my review on this hydrating primer.
Typically I use my fingers to apply my primer. However, when I use this primer, its almost too moisturizing that my makeup brushes were slipping through my fingers from the leftover primer residue. I had to wash my hands to continue with my makeup routine. The solution I found was applying this primer with a makeup sponge and using much less than I typically would. Overall, I liked this primer once I found the hack of applying it, but I am not sure I would purchase It again.

Share your favorite primers below and maybe I'll try your suggestion!

Comments

Popular Posts