Eyelashes Like This Will Make You "Pür"


                                     




There are hundreds maybe even thousands of different mascara's out there. How do you know which is the best? My criteria for a good mascara is:
A. Goes on smoothly/ doesn't clump
B. Makes my lashes longer and thicker but keeping them 
natural looking at the same time
C. Doesn't smear under my eyes throughout the day 
I just got this Pür mascara from my Ipsy bag this month and I had to try It right away. Ignore the lack of makeup on the rest of my face but you can see in the pictures the way that Pür makes my lashes longer and thicker. I was so excited to try something from Pür because they are 100% cruelty free and use natural ingredients. I definitely would suggest this mascara (the one I have is the travel size) and use It on a regular basis. Have you tried any Pür products?  

Comments

Popular Posts