Hair product essentials

Today I am sharing some of my favorite hair products that won't hurt your wallet. Starting from the left is Tresemme's dry shampoo for curly hair. I don't use this that often but I am never disappointed when I do. Especially in the summer this product is the perfect thing to give my curls a little something extra when they aren't looking great and it goes it so well. The next product is Chi's heat production spray. As a girl who loves to straighten my hair, I have learned over the years the importance of heat protection and this product goes on light and makes my hair shiny. The next product is Kenra shine serum. It smells amazing and all you need is a little amount to give your hair a great shine and smooth feel. Next is Bead Head shine serum. I use this when I am attending something nicer than an every day because it helps with keeping my hair in place where I want it as well as giving it the perfect shine. You only need a very small amount for this. Last I have Proganix smooth creme. During the winter I use this because it provides a little more smoothing than others for my dry winter hair.

Comments

Popular Posts