Tuesday's Makeup Picks

Here were my top picks for today! I start with my Laura Mercier primer. This stuff is amazing! It goes on so smooth and evenly and isn't too thick. Next I put on my Chanel liquid foundation with SPF. With the sun getting hotter It is always important to find a foundation with SPF in it. Next I use my brand new Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow pallet. I was so excited I finally bought this! The colors are perfect for any look. Then I use one of my favorite eyeliners, Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner. I go through this stuff so fast because I always want to use it. I highly suggest this purchase. For my lashes I were my Chanel mascara because it gives my eyelashes a natural looking length. On my cheeks is my Chanel blush. I love their blush because you don't need a lot to highlight your cheeks. Finally I put on my Nars lipstick and I am ready for the day!

Comments

Popular Posts