Every Girl Needs a Little Gold

This is my eye makeup of the day! I spent all day going to class and running errands so I wanted to keep it simple. I used my Chanel eyeshadow pallet 79 Spices. I love these colors because they are perfect for my everyday casual looks. I started the a dark brown by putting it on half of my lid to the crease. I then used a gold shadow and put that on the other half of my lid so my whole lid was covered with shadow, half brown and half gold. Then I put a soft pink and put it in the middle of my lid to blend in the brown and gold. Next I took my highlighting eyeshadow and put that under my brown and in the inner corners of my eyes. For eyeliner I used my Loreal Paris liquid liner. For my mascara I used CoverGirl's Bloom waterproof mascara.

Comments

Popular Posts