Makeup must haves

Here are my July Makeup Must Haves. Loreal Paris BB cream is so great for summer bc it is really thin so it won't sweat off my face when I am working. Lancome's under eye concealer is great for summer too bc it is thinner than most other concealers. Too Faced Natural Eyes compact is amazing because it has great browns and light pinks for a natural look. I wear this almost everyday to work. Next I use Bobbi Brown gel liner. This stuff is amazing because it doesnt come off until I take it off with makeup remover. It's almost time for me to buy a new one! Then depending on the weather, I am using Cover Girl Bloom mascara if it is raining bc it is water proof, or I am using a Chanel mascara because of the length it gives my lashes. I finish my look off by using MAC blush.

Comments

Popular Posts