Three New Products

Some people fear trying new things, however I always enjoy finding new products to try and review. Over the last three weeks I tried these three products. Here is my review of each product (starting from the left):
Trader Joes facial cleanser pads- I love all things trader Joes but I was surprisingly disappointed with these facial cleaners. I felt like I had to scrub my face to wipe the makeup away and even then I did not feel like all of my makeup had been taken off. The pads were not as soft and gentle to the touch as I was hoping for. They were able to take my makeup off but once I am finished with the pack I don't think I will be buying another.
Chi RX Silk Guard- I am totally in love with this product! Its so simple, all you do is spray it on your dry hair before straightening it and then straighten your hair! This product leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and super shiny. I also noticed that my hair stay straighter longer when I use this product. As someone who straightens their hair often, I truly felt like this product made a difference in my hair after straightening it. Now that I have used this product, I will be a loyal costumer.
Garnier leave-in conditioner- I have never been a fan of Garnier products because I feel like they leave my hair greasy and heavy. So when I decided to try this product I figured I would dislike it just as much as i dislike the brands shampoo and conditioner. Man was I wrong! Putting a quarter size blob of this stuff in my hair has made my hair feel stronger and less damaged. i notice a considerably smaller amount of split ends throughout my hair and my hair always feels so nice after blowdrying it. I totally recommend this product!
Leave a comment and let me know what you think of these products!

Comments

Popular Posts