Batiste Dry Shampoo


I think most girls would agree with me that dry shampoo is a necessity to our routines. Finding the right dry shampoo can be a long and endless journey. There are three criteria I think dry shampoo must meet in order for me to be pleased.

1. How does it go on my hair- residue or no residue?
    As you can see, Batiste has a lot of residue and goes on very white. I spray dry shampoo a considerable distance from my head and it still came out pretty strong
2. How does it smell?
    I never like when my hair products are heavy in scent because I don't want it to be overpowering. But this dry shampoo actually smelled pretty nice. **cherry is my favorite scent when it comes to anything
3. How does my hair feel once dry shampoo is massaged into the hair?
This is where I can say I loved this brand. Batiste actually absorbed the oil in my hair and didn't leave my hair feeling heavy with product. This is the ultimate test of if a dry shampoo will hold up to the test.

Overall, I would say I would definitely recommend this product. Just be mindful on how it goes on when you first spray it in your hair- as long as you massage it in really well it drys clear.
Let me know what you guys think of this brand!

Comments

Popular Posts