Who doesn't love free samples?


Hello fellow beauty lovers! This little pouch I am holding was given to me from a friend. It was a free sample she got in Korea Town in NYC. Who can say "no" to a free sample? Though I do not understand any writing on this pouch, I figured might as well give it a go. Here is what I learned from trying this mysterious product.
I did not know what the directions were since they were in Korean. So I washed my face then used it as if it were face moisturizer because it is labeled as "Revitalizing Serum". I thought maybe it would give me that kick ass kind of glow that says, "I am ready to conquer the day and don't get in my way". Lets just say that this product left me feeling more on the cusp of, "I need to go home and wash my face again to get this shit off".
The moment this serum came out of the packaging it felt sticky. I was examining it like Steve Carell examined the condoms in 40-Year-Old Virgin. This simile is also appropriate because as I was trying to figure out how to put into words the feeling of this serum, the only comparison is it felt like I had rubbed fresh cum all over my face as it were the next beauty trend in hollywood. Imagine, "Cum, gives you the pregnancy glow without being pregnant".  This serum never felt totally rubbed it and felt sticky to the touch.
Needless to say, it was fun trying a new product however, I'm glad I don't have to use this again.

Comments

Popular Posts