Mary Kay Foundation Primer review


How many of you have heard of Mary Kay? It might not be the fanciest or the most expensive brand out there, but if you haven't heard of it its time you have! Primer wasn't always a key part in my makeup routine because quite frankly I never thought it made much of a difference. However, now that I have found the Mary Kay primer, I don't put makeup on without it for a few reasons:
1. It smells delicious. Every morning after I wash my face and use moisturizer, i then apply my Mary Kay primer. It smells like candy and it is just the wakeup call I need at 6:30 a.m.
2. You don't have to use very much. I pictured a dollop on my finger to show that is all I use everyday to cover my entire face. I apply it to me cheeks, forehead, eyelids, nose, and chin.
3. It has SPF in it. As I get older (I'm only 22 but still) I am more and more cautious about using products with SPF in them to help protect my skin. There is a rising number in people getting skin cancer and a larger portion of that are women.
4. It doesn't leave a residue on my hands after I rub it into my skin. My face is left feeling soft and ready to take on the day.
I totally suggest giving this product a try! Let me know if you use it or what you think about it!

Comments

Popular Posts